Collector Level 1
1. Make a collection of one group of objects for at least three months. The presentation should be neat and classified under basic headings.
2. Explain why you chose these objects for your collection.
3. Talk about your collection and point out items of particular interest.
Collector Level 2
1. Make a collection of one group of objects for at least six months. The collection may be an extension of a collection you already have but be made for a further six months. The presentation should be neat, carefully labelled and classified.
2. Explain the classifications you have used and why.
3. Point out items of particular interest in your collection
4. Talk about the value of making collections.
5. Visit or look at a collection made by someone else and explain what you like or dislike about the presentation of the collection. This could be a personal or public collection similar to your collection or completely different.